Less Than Nothing: Hegel and the Shadow of Dialectical Materialism

ktlau127

荣誉会员
Slavoj Zizek (Author)

Hardcover: 1056 pages
Publisher: Verso; 1 edition (May 22, 2012)
[FONT=&quot] Language: English[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In Less Than Nothing, the pinnacle publication of a distinguished career, Slavoj [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ž[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ž[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ek argues that it is imperative that we not simply return to Hegel but that we repeat and exceed his triumphs, overcoming his limitations by being even more Hegelian than the master himself. Such an approach not only enables [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ž[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ž[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ek to diagnose our present condition, but also to engage in a critical dialogue with the key strands of contemporary thought—Heidegger, Badiou, speculative realism, quantum physics and cognitive sciences. Modernity will begin and end with Hegel.[/FONT]

Link: http://filecloud.io/2la4b0w7

离舟子

活跃会员
回复: Less Than Nothing: Hegel and the Shadow of Dialectical Materialism

Slavoj Zizek (Author)

Hardcover: 1056 pages
Publisher: Verso; 1 edition (May 22, 2012)
[FONT=&quot] Language: English[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In Less Than Nothing, the pinnacle publication of a distinguished career, Slavoj [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ž[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ž[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ek argues that it is imperative that we not simply return to Hegel but that we repeat and exceed his triumphs, overcoming his limitations by being even more Hegelian than the master himself. Such an approach not only enables [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ž[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ž[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ek to diagnose our present condition, but also to engage in a critical dialogue with the key strands of contemporary thought—Heidegger, Badiou, speculative realism, quantum physics and cognitive sciences. Modernity will begin and end with Hegel.[/FONT]

Link: http://filecloud.io/2la4b0w7

您好!可以麻烦您再发一次吗?谢谢啦!:D

顶部